Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let's get cooking!

Hi all.......if you have found this website, I am trying a new concept. I love to cook, and even more I love simple easy recipes with easy to find ingredient. If you're anything like me, you may find yourself stuck in a recipe rut every now and then and desire to expand your menu with a new recipe, and I have learned that everyone seems to have different styles that can offer a plethora of decisions if we tap into it. I have begun using the computer to file my favorite recipes and websites and find it an easy way to store then vs. the traditional cookbooks. So my idea is to share recipes via this website, and here's the criteria.


1. I must know you, or you must be a trusted friend of my friends to log in. If you are then
you can gain the password and access to post on the website.
2. Only recipes are to be posted, or other cooking tips as well as any helpful kitchen or household hints. Feel free to upload pictures to go along with these posts.
3. Since this will be a "community" website, suggestions and comments can be made for the look and function of the site, however all changes aside from posts should be made by the facilitator, and I will act as such.
4. When posting, please put the recipe name in the Title slot so finding them again is made easier.
5. Have fun sharing!

So, if this is something you may be interested in, post a comment or email me at welshcommunitykitchen@gmail.com and we'll get it going!  Any ideas you have for the website, please do share.

1 comment:

Cassie and Lou said...

Jenny, I would love to participate with you. I have several links to "recipe" sites on my blog currently, that I would be willing to add to this site (if you allow)...check out my blog under "Cooking Sites".

Let me know what else is needed from me! This is great!
~Cassie