Crescent Breakfast Sandwiches1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 eggs, scrambled, cooked
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 egg, beaten (optional)
1 tablespoon cracked black pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 350F. Unroll dough on work surface; sperate into triangles.
- Top each triangle with bacon, scrambled egg and cheese. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slightly undercook the bacon a bit because it will continue to cook when you bake the crescents; I noticed the pieces that were "really" cooked, were almost too crunchy by the end
- Mix bacon into eggs while they are being scrambled
- Add other items to eggs - peppers, onions, etc.
- Use more cheese than we did - would have been better to have more cheese :-)